Looking to make mealtimes easier?
Richmond Toad In The Hole Meal Kits have you covered.
Between a whole house refurb, work, school, nursery and 135 different clubs I find having time to prepare dinner at the end of the day a bit of a squeeze. As busy parents, we all know that pit-in-your-stomach feeling when it’s 5 p.m. and you’re pondering what to cook for dinner. It is hard to find inspiration when meal planning. What will our fussy toddler and ten-year-old eat that is a tasty, convenient and cost-effective meal option. Thinking that there must be an easier way to feed your family? If you are looking to get a tasty, fuss-free dinner on the table then why not try Richmond Sausages NEW simple to use Toad in the Hole Meal Kit, that are oven ready in five minutes.
Easy meals, meal planning, having a set dinnertime, encouraging your children to help with clean up and having one cold food dinner a week helps dinnertimes feel less chaotic through the week.
It can be hard to find the time to create dinner from scratch, so make things easier for yourself. Richmond have launched its first ever meal kit: Toad in the Hole Easy Meal Kit to provide families up and down the country with even more fuss-free dinnertime options. It’s fair to say Richmond know a thing or two about sausages, having been making them for over 100 years.
Toad in the hole is one of the UK’s classic meals and a great choice for cold evenings and hungry tummies. The meal kit contains 10 Richmond pork sausages – the perfect portion for families – and a batter (to serve four) so provides protein and carbohydrate. You can add your own sides. We recommend carrot mash, gravy and greens. If you want a truly stress-free meal grab a bag of steamed veggies and hey presto. The simple, minimal prep means parents can use the kit as it is or choose to add their own ingredient additions, making it a versatile choice for all. Why not add some pepper, fried onions, and a few chives in for good measure?
Richmond Toad In The Hole Meal Kit cooking really is super simple and provides families with everything they need to make one of our favourite – yet difficult to master – meals, in just five simple steps.
Richmond Toad In The Hole Cooking instructions.
- You oven cook from chilled. Preheat the oven to 230°C/Fan 210°C/Gas Mark 8.
- Whisk together batter powder with 200ml water until all combined. It is oven ready in 5 minutes. Why not get a small person to do this!
- Place the pre-cut sausages and 1-2 tbsp of oil into a medium ovenproof dish, place in the preheated oven on the middle shelf and cook for 10 minutes. A
- after 10 minutes, drop the oven temperature down to 210°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 6, give the batter a final whisk, turn the sausages and pour the batter into the oven dish with the sausages.
- Cook for a further 30-40 minutes (try not to open the oven. Check the batter is nice and crispy and enjoy!
Richmond Toad in the Hole Meal Kit is available in most major supermarkets, we picked ours up from ASDA for just £2.95. Check for allergens – they are clear on packaging and ingredients list.
#AD This post is sponsored by Richmond. All opinions and content are our own.