Happy Thursday #Mamas!
So we took a little Easter based break from being classy. Who else ate their children’s chocolate eggs to ‘save’ them from Diabetes… Me. I have eaten so many Lindt bunnies I think I have grown ears. My son spent half of it, and his sixth birthday with his dad which was both a tad soul destroying and just what I needed. Sleep, a bath without 7 hot wheels in. Hot tea. Time. Now its back to school and normality. Well until three weeks time where we complete on our first house. Then my life will be in boxes.
FAVE POSTS LAST WEEK
My favourite was from Pretty Fly For A White Mom Nuthin’ But A Blog Thing Baby as it made me laugh and I always find it so clever when people parody things. I am just not creative enough!
Pat’s favourite post this week is from Nursery Whines with The Mother I Hoped I Would Be because she too feels like she is haunted by the ghost of the mother she thought she would be. It’s made her realise that she is not the only one and really should try let it go and focus on the mother she is.
Meagan’s favourite post was from this week is from The Muddles Mother with Why I Am Rocking Motherhood she loves this idea #RockingMotherhood and Michelle tells it like it is, motherhood is hard so let’s all let go of the small things we are doing GREAT! Honest and funny, she absolutely loved this post!
Our Instagram pick from this week is from @DevonMamaOnline
Don’t forget to use #StayClassyMama hashtag on Instagram! I am so looking forwards to seeing all your fantastic snaps!
There is also a rocking community over on Facebook, check it out!
If you could help spread the love for the link party by re-tweeting #StayClassyMama it would be MUCH appreciated : )
For those of you who may be just joining us…hello there…howdy..gooday…
• Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome!
• The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday (my bedtime.)
• In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
• Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
• Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
• To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject, @WhiteCamellias and @Parentingjungle what you have posted using #StayClassyMama. We will share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
• When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from.
• If you can please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest that would be great! I can tag you when I share your posts! Thanks again!
Please get the NEW badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align=”center”><a title=”themumproject” href=”http://themumproject.com” rel=”nofollow”><img style=”border: none;” src=”http://i1.wp.com/themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/StayClassyMama-BadgeLP.png?w=385” alt=”themumproject” width=”250″ height=”180″ />