Happy Thursday #Mamas!
Over on my Facebook I have been a bit quiet this week, the household is full of snot. I spent Mothers day without this little man and I picked him up looking like this splattered with brown paint. Hilarious.
FAVE POSTS LAST WEEK
Meagan’s favourite was from Nursery Wines Its All About Me A Self Help Parody because this post made her laugh and if this were made into a book she would totally read it to her son.
Pat’s favourite post this week is from A life in practice with Why We Need To Apologise To Our Children because she couldn’t agree more with the fact that we need to be teaching our children that recognising our mistakes it’s not a sign of weakness but a sign of strength.
My favourite post was from this week is Absolutely Prabulous 15 Wines Every Desperate Mum Needs to Survive Parenthood I picked it because it is so ridiculously clever, a vintage for each parenting situation. I would totally take that idea to Dragons Den. I will have six bottles of ‘Lost the class trip form again.’
Our Instagram pick from this week is from @Ataleofmummyhood
Don’t forget to use #StayClassyMama hashtag on Instagram! I am so looking forwards to seeing all your fantastic snaps!
There is also a rocking community over on Facebook, check it out!
If you could help spread the love for the link party by re-tweeting #StayClassyMama it would be MUCH appreciated : )
For those of you who may be just joining us…hello there…howdy..gooday…
• Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome!
• The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday (my bedtime.)
• In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love!
• Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog too!
• Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
• To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject, @WhiteCamellias and @Parentingjungle what you have posted using #StayClassyMama. We will share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
• When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from.
• If you can please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest that would be great! I can tag you when I share your posts! Thanks again!
Please get the NEW badge below to add to the bottom of your post:
<div align=”center”><a title=”themumproject” href=”http://themumproject.com” rel=”nofollow”><img style=”border: none;” src=”http://i1.wp.com/themumproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/StayClassyMama-BadgeLP.png?w=385” alt=”themumproject” width=”250″ height=”180″ />
If you’re interested, you can check out last week’s link-up #Stayclassymama 50.